No matter how your house or building is built, your whole structure counts upon a professionally planned, raised, and maintained foundation. At Harold Thompson Construction, we understand the difficulties you, as a property owner face when your foundation fails. Not only can foundation impairment lead to expensive structural repair costs, but also the damage may cause serious problems with other parts of your house or building.
Signs of Foundation Problems
The deviation or failure of the foundation will manifest itself as clear signs, such as:
- Cracks in the exterior brick or stone front of your home or building
- Cracks in the walls and ceilings, usually originating from the corner of a door or window
- Windows and doors may stick and not work properly
- Floors may crack or become unlevel
- Plumbing pipes may pop or leak
When you call Harold Thompson Construction, our team of Certified Foundation Repair Experts will come to your home or building and perform a thorough Foundation Assessment. We will examine the problem, identify structural and cosmetic issues, execute tests necessary to confirm the issues, and propose a plan of action that will fix your foundation’s problems.
Foundation Repair at Reasonable Prices
At Harold Thompson Construction, we are devoted to providing the highest quality repairs at reasonable prices.
We offer foundation repair services, such as:
- Concrete slab repair
- Installation of stabilizer systems
- Repair foundation failures of traditional crawl space homes
- Preventive basement or foundation waterproofing along with complete basement repair
- Concrete and masonry repair
- Perform structural wood replacement
Wherever you are in the Bay area, we are able to handle your repairs and meet with you to offer a free estimate.